- Seminar session
- Supplier showcase
- Seminar session
Chef Bruce Lim is a regular face on the Asian Food Channel, ...
more testimonials >testimonials:
- 'TO THE TABLE was of excellent quality - I was pleased at the attendance of many senior industry buyers, the fact that everyone took the time to attend and participate confirmed the overall quality. The impressive list of suppliers was also a positive. The professional lead up and execution of the event proved that Debbie and Justin are two well regarded event organisers in Asia Pacific and I would not hesitate to attend future events.'
Martin B Jones
Vice President, Food & Beverage, Asia Pacific
Starwood Hotels & Resorts
- 'TO THE TABLE was a well-organized event that featured exceptional buyers attending. The TO THE TABLE team was attentive, friendly, and provided exceptional service.'
Director of International Sales
Corby Hall Inc.
- 'TO THE TABLE was very well organized and was a fantastic opportunity to spend time with my peers.'
Director of Food & Beverage
- 'Excellent organization, high caliber, high quality buyers and many interesting opportunities. We will be back!'
Regional Strategic Accounts Director
- 'It was great meeting a lot of new people, see new products and hear from industry experts. Very well done.'
Director of Restaurants & Bars
- 'TO THE TABLE was an innovative and effective way to meet real decision makers in the food and beverage industry in both a formal and informal environment. It allowed us to make new contacts and renew old acquaintances that will assist in growing our business into the future.'
Mulwarra Export Pty Ltd
- 'TO THE TABLE was a great experience to network with the right people - the key contacts for some of the top F&B suppliers in the region were present, along with the key decision makers from the operators side, so it was an ideal gathering of people. Overall the event also had a very relaxed and fun atmosphere, which made the 3 days much more conducive to business and discussions.'
Group Director Food & Beverage
Onyx Hospitality Group
- 'The event was pitched at just the right level for us to showcase our products. The one to one meetings and well-managed networking sessions gave us the opportunity to build relationships with key decision makers in target operations.'
Regional Manager, South East Asia
Scottish Development International
- 'TO THE TABLE 2012 offered buyers an ideal platform to connect with fine selected suppliers within a well-managed agenda. Panel discussions, guest speakers, plenty of culinary highlights and time to mingle with industry partners balanced the busy face-to-face meeting schedule and made it a great success. I look forward to attending TO THE TABLE 2013. Many thanks!'
Group Operations Manager
Minor Hotel Group
- 'TO THE TABLE has started on a strong note. The quality of buyers was excellent. We have generated some very strong leads.'
Jan Wilem Strijker
MD, Bartech Asia Pacific
The right business partners to help you grow. We bring them to the table for you.
- Serving the food and beverage industry across Asia
- Responding to industry demand
- Keeping you connected with the people and
products that matter
It's what you know and who you know.
TO THE TABLE is a business-to-business forum for senior decision makers in the food and beverage industry. A programme of pre-arranged one-to-one meetings, seminars sessions, networking functions and dinners, aimed at you and your specific industry sector.
TO THE TABLE brings the decision makers in your industry together. Only the most senior F&B buyers are invited, to connect with suppliers of the latest products and innovations. You know who's coming in advance - you can choose your one-to-one meetings specifically as well as networking with them all.
NO TIMEWASTERS: All attending buyers are F&B professionals with real decision making power, all attending suppliers have innovative, high-quality products and are ready to deliver throughout the region.
KNOWLEDGE: when you stop learning you stop growing. TO THE TABLE will have you popping with inspiring new ideas, products and contacts.
TIME WELL SPENT: The TO THE TABLE format means you'll cover more ground in a couple of days than anyone should be allowed to!
Download the event report from TO THE TABLE 2012 to see how the success of that event is inspiring greater attendance across the industry to the 2013 event.